At New Standard Senior Living, our wellness philosophy is focused on empowering a way of life that ensures your body is active, your relationships are strong, your mind is challenged and your spiritual needs are met.
Clinical Advancement Protocol and Services (C.A.P.S)
C.A.P.S. is our trademark wellness philosophy that focuses on your potential to achieve your personal goals through engagement and connection. This philosophy is integrated throughout New Standard and woven into the array of services and amenities offered. Here, you will find an abundance of programs and ways to connect that will help sustain or improve your health and well-being. Through our signature C.A.P.S. program, you, your family and the New Standard team are all encouraged to use your unique talents and professional skills.
Our Components of Wellness – C.A.P.S & S.P.I.R.I.T.
C.A.P.S. is a comprehensive approach that concentrates on the Six Components of Wellness — each one a critical element for creating a path to meaningful living.
1. Spiritual: Continuing the lifelong search for purpose and meaning through faith-based involvement and enjoying meaningful pastimes.
2. Physical: Living a healthy lifestyle through physical activity and proper nutrition as a means to stay strong and flexible and to limit disease and disability.
3. Intellectual: Stimulating minds through participation in lifelong learning initiatives and challenging, creative programs.
4. Recreational: Stimulating minds and bodies through participation in community programs for personal enjoyment.
5. Interactive: Strengthening existing connections with family and friends and developing new relationships to stay connected to the community.
6. Therapeutic: Treating mind and body through exercise plans that help to heal and restore ones health.
To age successfully requires a physically active and mentally stimulating lifestyle, strong social engagement, an environment that supports your unique goals and — perhaps most importantly — a sense of purpose and meaning. C.A.P.S. and S.P.I.R.I.T. equips you with the tools you need to meet these goals.